A payment gateway is actually an online application service, which authorizes payments with regard to e-businesses, bricks and clicks, online retailers or traditional brick and mortar. It is the equivalent of a physical point of sale workstation located in premier retail outlets. Payment gateways safeguard credit card info by encrypting sensitive information, not to mention credit card numbers, so that information is actually passed securely between your customer and the store and involving store and the payment processor. Anuborton offers secure payment gateway solutions at an affordable cost.
It is proved that payment integration isn’t about the operation alone, it is an effective intentional opportunity for companies to extend customer base as well as cost reduction. At Anuborton, we offer an enterprise-level Payment Gateway Integration (PGI) solution with a real-time payment gateway, a protected on-line order managing system secured from fake credit card use, an on-line invoice payment service, a web-based administration system as well as risk management and real-time management of debit cards & credit cards. Anuborton provides integration with accepted payment gateways including Google Checkout, Authorize.net, PayPal, CyberSource , 2Checkout and LinkPoint.
Acts of Payment Gateway
• Customer places the buy on the website, which is sent towards the merchant's web server in encrypted format. This is generally done on SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. • The transactions info is usually referred to the concerned Payment Gateway.
• The transaction messages are actually handed down towards the merchants acquiring bank around the Payment Gateway.
• The card-issuing bank passes an answer side to the Payment Gateway. The response has information that either the compensation has remained approved and diminished.
• The answer is referred by the Payment Gateway towards the merchant’s server.
• On merchants server the answer is actually encrypted again and is relayed side to the client. This makes it possible for the customer to learn that whether the order has remained placed effectively and not.